/inclemently1775669.html,jcrossfit.com,100,Meat,Receiving,$26,Dual,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining,Feet,Cooking,,Food,Prob,Multiapplication /inclemently1775669.html,jcrossfit.com,100,Meat,Receiving,$26,Dual,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining,Feet,Cooking,,Food,Prob,Multiapplication $26 Cooking, Multiapplication 100 Feet Receiving Meat Food Dual Prob Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Cooking Multiapplication 100 Feet Receiving Prob Food Dual Meat Branded goods $26 Cooking, Multiapplication 100 Feet Receiving Meat Food Dual Prob Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Cooking Multiapplication 100 Feet Receiving Prob Food Dual Meat Branded goods
1. Support wireless remote transmission, no need to connect to data transmission, control food temperature at any time, up to 100 feet (30 meters), more convenient to use, suitable for kitchen and barbecue.
2. Not only can you choose a variety of meats, you can also choose the food temperature according to your taste. The five backlight colors of the display change color as the food matures.
3. The double probes are more accurate. The probe is made of stainless steel and can withstand high temperatures. It can monitor the temperature of food or the oven. The probe withstands -10~300℃.
4. The ability to accurately control the temperature while cooking is essential for high-quality cooking. The LCD temperature display with LED backlight allows you to easily read and control the cooking temperature.
5. The cooking is easy to use. Just insert the probe into the meat and wait for the alarm. With timing function, Fahrenheit (℉) and Celsius (℃) can be converted at will, which is convenient for you to use the temperature.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type: Wireless Food Thermometer
Housing Material: ABS
Probe Material: SUS304
Receiver Color: Black + Yellow
Transmitter Color: Black
Temperature Measurement Range: -10℃~300℃ (14℉~572℉), below -10℃ (14℉) shows ''LLL'', above 300℃ (572℉) shows ''HHH''
Tolerance / Accuracy of Temperature Measurement: ±1℃ (2℉) at 0℃ to 100℃ (32℉ to 212℉); others ±2℃ (4℉)
Unit Selection: ℃/℉
Wireless Receiving Distance: 100 Feet (30 Meters)
Power Supply Mode:
Transmitter: 2 x 1.5V (AAA) Battery (Not Included)
Receiver: 3 x 1.5V (AAA) Battery (Not Included)
Waterproof Level: Transmitter IPX6
Receiver Size: Approx. 16
Access upcoming and recorded webinars from the new SNMMI Webinars website. Learn More »
Sharpen your skills on radiation safety, instrumentation, clinical procedures, radiopharmacy, and more in this course designed to prepare you for the NMTCB and ARRT examinations. Includes 100 question mock-exam. Learn More »
The new Quality in Nuclear Medicine Online Program is designed to help you understand the skill requirements vital to your quality of practice. Technologists (VOICE), Pharmacists (ACPE), Physicians and Physicists (AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™) credits available. Learn More »
Covering the most essential topics in nuclear medicine—you'll build the level of expertise you need to ace your exam! AMA PRA Category 1 credits available. Various Dog Baby Sun Hat, UPF 50+ Uv Ray Sun Protection Wide Bri »
The Radiation Safety+ Review and Essentials program provides a comprehensive overview of all aspects of radiation safety for nuclear medicine technologists preparing to take the NMTCB’s Radiation Safety Certification Examination. Learn More »
CT+ Review and Essentials provides you with the comprehensive didactic education you need to succeed, whether you're looking to build your general CT knowledge, or preparing to sit for the ARRT (CT) and/or NMTCB (CT) exam(s). Learn More »
Free Journal SAM/CE access is available exclusively for SNMMI Members. Take advantage of this great benefit and meet your certification requirements. Learn more »
The PET Online Review Workshop is designed to prepare technologists for the NMTCB's PET Exam. Learn More »
Mike Crosby, founder of Veterans Prostate Cancer Awareness, shares his patient journey and the role of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and managing his disease.
Learn more about Nuclear Medicine's role in diagnosing, staging, & treating disease.
ERF secures, invests and distributes funding to support rigorously vetted physicians, scientists and technologists in the pursuit of advanced academic studies or breakthrough discoveries in the field. Learn More »